? ABOUT US ? History
Sanghwang History Introduction
Full-fledged international marketing
- 2014 - Opened liaison office in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Product sale at SWEETTMAY, directly operated by Shilla DFS.
- Cosmetics agreement signed with Seoul National University Medical School for the development of senior cosmetics.
- 2013 - Opened liaison office and warehouse at Sichuan, China.
- Opened liaison office in Taiwan and Kazakhstan.
Reinforcement of international export
- 2012 - Selected as Promising Export Small and Medium Company by the Small and Medium Business Administration.
- Opened liaison office in Hong Kong and Vietnam.
- 2011 - Opened branch office and distribution center in Guangzhou, China.
Concentration of R&D capacity
- 2010 - Selected as R&D support business by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy and the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
- 2009 - Selected as one of 100 leading companies in Busan Metropolitan City - Selected as national R&D support business by the Small and Medium Business Administration.
- 2008 - Signed agreement with major universities for R&D and established research laboratories.
Full-fledged development/ sales
- 2007 - Sale at E-mart, Mega-mart, Lotte-mart etc.
- Sales contract with On-nuri/Pharmsnet Pharmacy chain stores.
- 2006 - Sale at Hyundai and Lotte department stores.
- 2005 - Patent registration of ingredient sanghwang mushroom with whitening, anti-aging, and moisturizing effects (set of 4).
Beginning of cosmetics business
- 2003 - Additional launching of 14 basic skin care products.
- 2002 - Primary launching of Sang-hwang mushroom cosmetics especially with anti-aging effects.
- 2001 - Supply of cosmetic ingredient Sang-hwang mushroom to conglomerates.
- 2001 - Research on cosmetic ingredient Sang-hwang mushroom
- 2000 - Research on the effects on hair or skin of Sang-hwang mushrooms.
- 1998 - Establishment of company specializing in Sang-hwang mushrooms.